Thursday 15 February 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a wonderful Valenrine's Day celebration with our friends. Everyone sure got a lot of treats to bring home, and we had yummy treats to eat at school. We had some visitors this week, Mrs.  McKay's Gr. 1/2 class came in and made chocolate covered strawberries and strawberry smoothies. They were delicious. Ms. V took some great outdoor pictures on Monday, when the snow was twinkling and crunchy. We are learning about different famous artists!



1 comment:

  1. Aww! All of them are so adorable. This is how I would want to celebrate my valentine’s day. I do have a few venues in NYC in my mind for the coming valentine’s day and I am going to take all my kids and their friends to the snow for such a fun day. I can see how happy all of them are.

    ReplyDelete